What is changing?
On October 1, 2020, features in Fusion 360 for personal use will be changing, including limitations to the CAM workspace, electronics capacity, 2D documentation, and data management functionality.
Fusion 360 for personal use remains free for individuals working on home-based, non-commercial design, manufacturing, and fabrication projects.
These changes are being made to allow us to scale, align intended usage with the various offerings, support advanced capabilities for Fusion 360 subscribers, and stay true to our guiding principles of making design tools available for everyone.
Get full functionality for a fraction of the price
If there are specific features or functionality you need that are no longer included in Fusion 360 for personal use, we want to give you the opportunity to get the full version at an exclusive entry price, either as an annual or a 3-year subscription.
Save 40% on a Fusion 360 subscription between now and October 16, 2020, giving you access to:
- Unlimited active and editable Fusion 360 documents
- SAT, IGES, DXF, DWG export file types
- Automatic tool change, multi-axis machining, rapid movements, and more
- Multi-sheet drawings and templates
- Commercial translators
- Simulation and generative design capabilities
- Multi-user data management and team collaboration
- Phone and email technical support